Join the former owner of Santa Fe Fabrics, now The Button Bird at the Sewing Center of Santa Fe, Thursday May 23 & Friday, May 24, noon-5, and Saturday, May 25, noon-4.
Selection will include:
Many items are one of a kind so don’t wait too long to shop!
- Buttons made from Shell, Porcelain, Stone, Glass, Swarovski Crystal, Sea Glass, Czech Glass, Coconut, Horn, Plastic, Metal and Wood.
- Designer Buttons, Kids’ Buttons, Sale Buttons, Pre-Packed Value Buttons, Craft Buttons, Fancy Buttons, Southwest Concha Buttons, Vintage Buttons, Artisan Buttons, Basic Buttons, and more.
- Vintage Japanese kimono panels and by-the-yard bolts, mostly silks; also cottons and wools.
- 100# natural linen ribbon and ric-rac from France.
- Coat clasps in harder to find styles including designer hooks and eyes.