This is a modern paper-pieced take on a traditional "I Spy" quilt. The authors included ideas from 10 different categories to provide a fun and varied quilt that appeals to all! Whether you're using the blocks all together in one quilt, or mixing and matching for other projects, we're sure you’ll find something for the loved ones on your quilting list!
- Instructions for (100) 4" x 4" Foundation Paper Pieced Quilt Blocks
- Instructions for putting all 100 blocks together to make a 51" square quilt with suggestions for additional sizes
- Quilting suggestions for the finished top
- Link to download all of the templates needed for each quilt block (actual templates are not included in the book)
- List of tools needed to complete the quilt
- Instructions on how to Foundation Paper Piece